Wednesday 30 January 2013

 
-----
Breakfast at Tiffany's Newsletter  
                                                           July
Held at Safi's Bar & Bistro Brighton
 
Apologies Deb ( excused as she was away watching Black Caviar at Ascot, Full report and photos required at next meeting DEB( Velvet!!!!)
 It was Bring a Guest Meeting
Book Review 50 Shades of Grey- Jaynes pick, I know Leonie it was going to be yours : ((
 
 
A super night  was had by all, a big thankyou to  Jayne for the venue choice and especially for going to the trouble of organising such  a beautiful cake to finish of the meal. We had the back room all to ourselves which was probably fortunate as the subject matter at times was a bit Ribald to say the least..... we were after all reviewing 50 Shades of Grey. The waiter had a smile on his face most of the evening and seemed to be giving us extra attentive service!!!!
It was a mixed bag of opinions on the book and I am still waiting to receive your 50 words!!! I personally thought it was too simply written for my taste, and a bit repetitive,although as I mentioned at the table, Den did benefit from me reading it( leave that to your imagination)
Leonie's thoughts were that you needed to read all three to have a true understanding of the complete picture./storyline. I am sure we will all go and see the movie when it comes to the big screen.
Our guests for the evening wereDenise, Liz, Sue and Alison, Ithink they all thouroughly enjoyed themselves, it is nice to have a few different faces at the table every now and then.
 
Next Title: Sinning Across Spain by Ailsa Piper, I am currently reading my copy and loving it.
This will tie in nicley with our walk  that we are embarking upon
Where: 1000 Steps at Ferntree Gully
Date Sunday 26th August
Time we will meet at the Rangers Office 10 am see link attached.
 
 

After the walk we can go for lunch at Earthly Pleasures in Belgrave
 
 
Please advise if you will not be attending, I am sure we will be able to car pool to help save on the carbon footprint
 
Looking forward to the challenge, I have my outfit all ready for the day!!!!
 
 
Audrey xxSexy Female Athletes (30 pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment